Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jeremiah 28:11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

Good Saturday morning! This really is an exciting morning for many reasons! My mom and I are headed out for a girls day out to celebrate! Today is the grand opening of our new venture together:
Please stop by and visit us and tell all the Paper-Crafters you know. We are a Christian business and appreciate the support!
Today is also my first day hosting my Scripture Saturday as a challenge over at the Christian Paper Crafts website! You've definitely got to check that out too!
However, this blog is not entirely about either of the last two items. I could say that they have nothing to do with one another, but they actually do. They are each different gifts and ways of expression the Lord has provided me with. For that and many other things, I am grateful to Him.
As I have been trying to become more organized and looking at what all I have on my plate, this verse has jumped out at me. In order to not feel overwhelmed at all of my obligations, I continue to remember it and place it upon my heart. The Lord knows the plans He has for me. He did not place my life in front of my in order to see me fail. I pray continually that I am doing what He wants me to do, and I feel I am moving in that direction with each step I take.
I also placed this Bible verse upon my heart after giving birth to Abigail and being so ill. The doctors did not know (an still do not know) what happened, but I am a living miracle every day. I prayed this verse knowing that the Lord has plans for me to prosper so He may receive the glory from it. Perhaps that is why I have ITP (low platelets for no known reason), so that someone may see me and see how God works through me!

God Bless You,
Mary

No comments: